Low-Cost Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Cancel any time
- Low-Cost Therapy at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
An MBACP (Accred) Counsellor/Psychotherapist abiding by their Ethical Framework.
Peter practices an active listening form of therapeutic counselling and has extensive experience (12yrs+) listening in depth with traumatized individuals. He does so by cultivating an empathic way of being with clients to establish safe communication portals via relentless empathy.
Issues Peter can help with include:
Abuse, Anger, Anxiety, Bullying, Depression, Emotional Abuse, Lack of Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Panic Attacks, Physical Abuse, Relationship Difficulties,
Self harm, Sexual Abuse, Sexually Related Problems, Stress, Suicidal Thoughts, Trauma, Work Related Issues
Peter's therapies include:
Client Centred Therapy, Person Centred Therapy
Starting therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.