Affordable Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Affordable Therapy at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
In counselling, Kruti takes an integrative approach as she believes every person is different and what works for one person may not work for another. Therefore she likes to use skills from CBT, Solution Focused Therapy, Gestalt and Humanistic counselling to assist Person-Centred care. Kruti is a registered member of the BACP and abides by their ethical framework
Issues Kruti can help you with include:
Abuse, Anger, Anxiety, Bereavement, Boarding School Issues, Bullying, Cancer, Career, Carer Support, Child Related Issues, Chronic Pain, Death Anxiety, Debt, Dementia, Depression, Divorce, Eating Disorders, Emotional Abuse, Lack of Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Men's Issues, Miscarriage, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Physical Abuse, Postnatal depression, Relationship Difficulties, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Self-harm, Sexual Abuse, Stress, Student stress, Suicidal Thoughts, Trauma, Work Related Issues
Kruti's therapies and techniques include:
Behaviour Therapy, Bereavement Therapy, Brief Therapy, Client Centred Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Eclectic Therapy, Family and Relationship Therapy, Gestalt Therapy, Humanistic and Integrative Therapy, Humanistic Therapy, Integrative Cognitive Therapy, Integrative Therapy, Person Centred Therapy, Relational Therapy, Sexual and Relationship Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)
Starting therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.