Affordable Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Affordable Therapy at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
Therapy with Cris:
Cris developed her career working with people who have suffered a range of issues including sickness, bereavement, stress, mood disorders, relationship conflicts or simply searching for a more fulfilling life. She likes to work creatively to meet the needs of each person combining her psychotherapeutic approach with existential therapy, mindfulness and other techniques.
Issues Cris' can help you with include:
Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bullying, Cancer, Career, Carer Support, Child Related Issues, Chronic Pain, Death Anxiety, Dementia, Divorce, Lack of Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Stress, Trauma, Work Related Issues
Cris' therapies include:
Psychotherapy, Bereavement Therapy, Brief Therapy, Client Centred Therapy, Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Humanistic and Integrative Therapy, Integrative Therapy, Person Centred Therapy, Systemic Therapy,
Starting Therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.