Low-Cost Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Cancel any time
- Low-Cost Therapy at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
An Accredited Psychologist and Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society (Membership no. 420799) with an Honours Degree in Psychology and a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology.
Catherine worked for several years in Communications and Recruitment for the Health (Private and NHS) and Education Sectors.
She welcomes clients from all sections of the community. As an experienced Psychotherapist her therapeutic style is open-minded and tolerant. All clients are treated equally, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
Issues Catherine can help you with include:
Abuse, Anger, Anxiety, Bereavement, Boarding School Issues, Bullying, Cancer, Career, Carer Support, Child Related Issues, Depression, Divorce, Dyslexia, Emotional Abuse, Family, Lack of Confidence, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender, Low Self Esteem, Men's Issues, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Attacks, Phobias,
Physical Abuse, Relationship Difficulties, Stress, Student stress, Trauma, Work Related Issues
Catherine's therapies and techniques include:
Behaviour Therapy, Brief Therapy, Client Centred Therapy, Humanistic and Integrative Therapy, Humanistic Therapy, Integrative Therapy, Person Centred Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy
Starting Therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.