Affordable Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Affordable at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
A qualified Counsellor and Psychotherapist with experience of providing counselling and psychotherapy in private practice, GP practice (NHS) and London based charities such as Freshstart Psychotherapy, Caravan Counselling and Mind In Enfield.
Issues Alex can help you with include:
Abuse, Anger, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bi-Polar, Boarding School Issues, Bullying, Cancer, Career, Carer Support, Chronic Pain, Death Anxiety, Debt, Dementia, Depression, Divorce, Eating Disorders, Emotional Abuse, Family, Lack of Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Miscarriage, Panic Attacks, Physical Abuse, PTSD, Relationship Difficulties, Self-harm, Sexual Abuse, Stress, Student stress, Suicidal Thoughts, Trauma, Work Related Issues
Alex's therapies include:
Art Therapy, Behaviour Therapy, Bereavement Therapy, Brief Therapy, Client-Centred Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Experiential Psychotherapy, Family and Relationship Therapy, Gestalt Therapy, Humanistic and Integrative Therapy, Integrative Cognitive Therapy, Integrative Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, Jungian Analysis, Person-Centred Therapy, Psychodrama Therapy, Psychodynamic Interpersonal Therapy (PIT), Psychodynamic Therapy, Psychotherapy
Relational Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)
Starting Therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.