Affordable Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Affordable Therapy at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
An integrative counsellor and registered member of the BACP, Angie graduated in 2008 and has been in practice ever since (22 years) as well as working in Social Care for 21 years. Angie caters sessions uniquely to each client with trust and warmth.
Issues Angie can help with include:
Abuse, Anger, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bullying, Death Anxiety, Depression, Divorce, Emotional Abuse, Family, Lack of Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Attacks, Relationship Difficulties, Self-harm, Sexually Related Problems, Stress, Suicidal Thoughts, Trauma, Work Related Issues
Angie's therapies include:
Bereavement Therapy, Brief Therapy, Client Centred Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, Psychosexual Therapy, Relational Therapy and Solution Focused Therapy.
Starting Therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.