Affordable Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Our affordable Therapy at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
Mercedes is a fully qualified and registered Counsellor with training and experience in various counselling techniques. Mercedes is also trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), and specifically Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy (REBT) which focuses on identifying unhealthy beliefs and changing irrational beliefs into more rational ones. For some clients Logic-Based Therapy (LBT), a form of philosophical counselling, could provide an appropriate and relatable fit in which, she is also qualified. Mercedes has experience in working with adults, adolescents and children, those with Asperger syndrome, with traumas, relationship issues, work related problems and more.
Issues Mercedes can help you with include:
Anxiety, Bullying, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Depression, Low Self Esteem, Phobias, Relationship Difficulties, Stress, Student stress, Trauma, Child Related Issues, Family, PTSD
Mercedes' therapies and techniques include:
Behaviour Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Humanistic and Integrative Therapy, Humanistic Therapy, Integrative Child Therapy, Integrative Cognitive Therapy, Person Centred Therapy
Starting Therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.