Affordable Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 2 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every other week
- 60 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
Martyn has worked in a large corporate employee assistance programme (welfare service) offering counselling. During that time he worked with a range of mental health issues from stress, anxiety, depression, relationships through to self harm, suicidal thoughts, gender, autism, ADD/ADHD, dyslexia and more. Martyn is a qualified and accredited counsellor (MNCS accred) registered through the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP reg). Martyn offers individual therapy for clients over 18yrs of age located in the UK.
Issues Martyn can help you with include:
Anger, Anxiety, Bereavement, Career, Death Anxiety, Depression, Divorce, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender, Low Self Esteem, Men's Issues, Panic Attacks, Relationship Difficulties, Self harm, Stress, Suicidal Thoughts, Trauma, Work Related Issues, Lack of Confidence, Abuse, Physical Abuse, Emotional Abuse, ADHD, Carer Support, Dyslexia, Family
Martyn's therapies and techniques include:
Bereavement Therapy, Brief Therapy, Client Centred Therapy, Experiential Psychotherapy, Gestalt Therapy, Humanistic and Integrative Therapy, Humanistic Therapy, Integrative Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, Person Centred Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy, Psychotherapy, Relational Therapy
Starting Therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.