Affordable Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Affordable Therapy at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
Catherine has 17 years of experience in the counselling field, specialising in couple counselling together or as individuals.
She welcomes clients from all sections of the community. As an experienced Psychotherapist, her therapeutic style is open-minded and tolerant. All clients are treated equally, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
Issues Catherine can help you with include:
Abuse, Anger, Anxiety, Bereavement, Career, Career Support, Child Related Issues, Death Anxiety, Divorce, Dyslexia, Emotional Abuse, Lack of Confidence, Physical Abuse, Relationship Difficulties, Work Related Issues.
Catherine's therapies and techniques include:
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Couples Therapy, Person Centered Therapy.
Starting Therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.