Client Data Protection
UK Therapy Guide accepts that users have a fundamental right to:
1. Receive sufficient information to enable an informed decision to be made.
2. Withdraw consent at any stage without prejudice to future services.
In order to use the services we provide at UK Therapy Guide, we have to collect your personally identifiable information such as, but not limited to, your name, phone number, email address, and address, billing and payment information, and profile information.
Your consent is necessary as a lawful basis for processing your information and in most cases we also look to have a transparent service in which the client has a full understanding of the data we obtain and the reasons for doing so.
Protecting this information is a top priority for us. We will never sell or rent any information you share with UK Therapy Guide. Apart from the limited ways detailed in this consent notice, we will never use or disclose any information through the lawful basis of consent unless you specifically and explicitly requested or approved us:-
● to book an appointment with a therapist.
● to manage your account, provide you with customer support, and ensure you are receiving quality service.
● to contact you or provide you with information, alerts and suggestions that are related to the service
● for billing-related purposes.
● to reach out to you, either ourselves or using the appropriate authorities, if either we or a therapist have a good reason to believe that you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
● to measure and improve the quality, the effectiveness and the delivery of our