Low-Cost Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Cancel any time
- Low-Cost Therapy at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
Jo offers an integrative approach that draws from person-centred, psychodynamic and cognitive behavioural therapies. Using aspects of each, Jo will help you identify patterns, noting how your life experiences and relationships growing up contributed to their development.
This helps you consider how useful these patterns are in your present day life and which aspects might be helpful to change and adapt. You will then be able to identify goals that will contribute to developing a healthier view of yourself, changing relationship patterns and behaviours, and living an authentic and fulfilling life.
Issues Jo can help you with include:
Abuse, ADHD, Anger, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bi-Polar, Boarding School Issues, Bullying, Cancer, Career, Carer Support, Child Related Issues, Chronic Pain, Compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyberbullying, Death Anxiety, Debt, Dementia, Depression, Divorce, Dyslexia, Emotional Abuse, Family, Lack of Confidence, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender, Low Self Esteem, Men's Issues, Miscarriage, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Attacks, Phobias, Physical Abuse, Postnatal depression, Pregnancy and Antenatal Depression, Relationship Difficulties, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Self harm, Sexual Abuse, Sexually Related Problems, Stalking, Stress, Student stress, Suicidal Thoughts, Trauma, Work Related Issues
Jo's therapies and techniques include:
Brief Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Couples Therapy, Integrative Therapy, Person Centred Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy
Starting Therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.