Low-Cost Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Cancel any time
- Low-Cost Therapy at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
Making the first step into therapy can sometimes feel daunting but you have made this first step by coming to this website. Diane will work with you to explore your feelings and thoughts and you can explore how they may be impacting your life. Your 30 minute sessions are confidential, professional, calm and can be tailored to meet your needs. Diane will always work at your pace and it will be your space to talk about your feelings with someone who will remain impartial.
Issues Diane can help you with include:
Abuse, ADHD, Anger, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Divorce, Emotional Abuse, Family, Lack of Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Men's Issues, Physical Abuse,
Relationship Difficulties, Stress, Student stress, Trauma
Diane's therapies and techniques include:
Bereavement Therapy, Client Centred Therapy, Integrative Therapy, Person Centred Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy, Relational Therapy, Systemic Therapy
Starting Therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.