Affordable Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Affordable Therapy at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
Nicky offers low-cost CBT informed and Person-Centred counselling for adults, young adults and children. With extensive training and experience of supporting individuals with a variety of mental health and wellbeing difficulties
Issues Nicky can help with include:
Abuse, Anger, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bullying, Career, Child Related Issues, Cyberbullying, Death Anxiety, Depression, Emotional Abuse, Lack of Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Physical Abuse, Self harm, Sexual Abuse, Stress, Student stress, Suicidal Thoughts, Trauma, Work Related Issues
Nicky's Therapies include:
CBT, Bereavement Therapy, Body Therapy, Brief Therapy, Client Centred Therapy and Person Centred Therapy.
Starting Therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.