Low-Cost Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Affordable Therapy at 60% less than private therapy (at £60/session)
A Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society with postgraduate experience in counselling psychology and integrative psychotherapy.
Elena creates an unconditional space where you will feel safe and fully respected, offering a non-judgmental environment to freely express yourself.
Issues Elena can help you with include:
Abuse, Anger, Anxiety, Bereavement, Cancer, Career, Chronic Pain, Death Anxiety, Debt, Depression, Divorce, Emotional Abuse, Family, Lack of Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Attacks, Phobias, Physical Abuse, Postnatal depression, Relationship Difficulties, Sexual Abuse, Smoking, Stress, Work Related Issues
Elena's Therapies Include:
CBT, DBT, Client Centred Therapy, Bereavement Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy.
Starting Therapy is Easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.