Affordable Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Affordable Therapy at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
Whether you’re hoping to understand and move beyond traumatic experiences originating in your past or to realise long-awaited changes in your personal or professional relationships in the present, Dougie is there to help with mindfulness and talking therapies.
Issues Dougie can help you with include:
Abuse, Anger, Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Lack of Confidence, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender, Low Self Esteem, Men's Issues, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Self-harm, Sexual, Abuse, Stress, Suicidal Thoughts, Trauma, Work Related Issues
Dougie's therapies include:
Brief Therapy, CBT, Person-Centred Therapy and Integrative Therapy
Starting Therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.