Low-Cost Therapy with UK Therapy Guide:
- 4 sessions every month - so you can see your therapist every week
- 30 minutes each session to talk privately about whatever you need
- Cancel any time
- Low-Cost Therapy at 60% less than a private therapist (at £60/session)
A BACP registered counsellor, who offers counselling online. Kerry works with clients of all ages providing a place you talk through your worries with a very relaxed and client driven style.
Issues Kerry can help you with include:
Abuse, Anger, Anxiety, Boarding School Issues, Bullying, Career, Child Related Issues, Compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyberbullying, Death Anxiety, Debt, Depression, Divorce, Dyslexia, Eating Disorders, Emotional Abuse, Low Self Esteem, Obsessive Compulsive, Disorder (OCD), Phobias, Physical Abuse, Relationship Difficulties, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Self harm, Sexual Abuse, Stress, Student stress, Suicidal Thoughts, Trauma, Work Related Issues
Kerry's therapies include:
EMDR, CBT, Client Centred Therapy, Bereavement Therapy, Art Therapy and more.
Starting therapy is easy:
- Select your preferred date and time you would like to have sessions each week
- Checkout by clicking “Book Now” to start your monthly subscription
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking immediately and your therapist will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your first appointment.
- Speak to your therapist each week online, over the phone, whatever works best for you!
If you are looking for a specific therapy type, longer sessions, or a different time with a particular therapist, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help.
All of our therapists are qualified, insured psychotherapists, and are registered with BACP, BPS or other approved accreditation bodies.